Valley Springs High School
Paying Homage to a 100-year history
Constructed using stone remains from the historic Allbright Hall, which served the district since 1927, this new 27,000 SF high school facility contains 11 classrooms, two science labs, a computer lab, a multipurpose lab, administration offices, and a new library. Seated on a prominent corner of campus, the library has a translucent glow on the exterior, acting as a beacon for the community and serving as a reminder of the former greenhouse that once served as a visual marker on the site for many years.
Services: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering